Oakley® goggles are the most sophisticated equipment made for water, dirt, snow and everything in between. They meet European Community directives for optical performance and are in full compliance with the I.P.D. of category 1 for EEC directive 89/686.
Oakley's H2O Goggle, MX Goggle, O Frame®, L Frame™, and E Frame® are engineered with scratch resistant Lexan® lenses. This provides 100% protection against UV and harmful blue light, and surpasses ANSI Z87.1 standards for impact resistance. Each frame is constructed with durable, lightweight urethane that braces the lens in the perfect arc of circle, hugging the face to maximize peripheral and downward vision.
Oakley Wisdom™ and A Frame® goggles feature dual-lens configurations with proprietary geometry that mimics the anatomical curvature of the eye. These performance optical systems maximize peripheral vision and minimize distortion at all angles of vision. Pure Plutonite® lenses block 100% of all UVA, UVB, UVC and harmful blue light while surpassing ANSI Z87.1 standards for optical clarity and impact resistance. Surge port technology provides fog-cutting air circulation that keeps drafts away from eyes.
HOW TO KEEP THE BEST AT THEIR BEST:
All new Oakley Goggles come with a bag for cleaning and storage. Using it will help maintain the unrivaled optics of Oakley lenses. Wash the bag regularly.
(Note: Oakley does not warranty any lens against scratches.)
Iridium® Lenses: Oakley Iridium® lens coating is engineered to block glare and heighten contrast. An array of available tints allows the wearer to tune transmission of any light condition. The 12-micron jacket of Iridium® must be treated with special care to avoid scratching. Use only mild soap and water; never use cleaning solutions.
IMPORTANT GOGGLE CARE: DO NOT RUB INNER LENS SURFACE WHEN WET.
IF SNOW OR WATER SHOULD COLLECT INSIDE THE GOGGLE, FOLLOW THESE STEPS:
- Shake excess snow from the goggle interior. Clear all ventilation ports and lens vents.
- Use the Microclear™ Bag that is included with your goggle to gently blot any remaining moisture.
- Allow time for moisture to dissipate. Once the goggle is put back on, keep moving as much as possible. Airflow through the vents will help dry the goggle.
YOUR NEW GOGGLE IS DESIGNED FOR RUGGED DURABILITY, BUT PRECISION INSTRUMENTS DEMAND PROPER CARE.
Follow these guidelines to maximize performance and longevity:
1. Avoid resting the goggle on your forehead or hat. This reduces the efficiency of ventilation ports and exposes the interior to moisture vapor from melting snow and perspiration. To minimize fogging, keep the goggle on your face.
For proper cleaning and storage, remember the following:
- Do not use paper products, ski gloves or other abrasive materials to clean the goggle.
- Allow the goggle to air dry before storing for extended periods.
- Do not leave the goggle in areas of concentrated heat and sunlight, such as on a car dashboard or hanging from a rearview mirror.
- Protect the lens and face foam by storing the goggle in its protective bag or case.