Finding foods with lots of nutrients can be helpful for people who are trying to change their diet and live a better life. The word “chia” comes from the ancient Mayan word for strength. Why would the Mayans use such a powerful word for such a small seed? Well, chia seeds are loaded with nutrients such as fiber and omega-3 fatty acids. Our Organic Chia Seeds are nutrient powerhouses which is why they deserve to be associated with strength. They contain 37% of the daily recommended value of fiber to help the 97% of Americans who are fiber deficient. Because our chia seeds are flavor neutral flavorless, you can add them to just about anything to get a boost without changing the taste of your food. Just mix our chia seeds with your favorite breakfast shake, smoothie, bread batter, or other food that could use a little extra crunch that your family will love! Use them as a pre- or post-workout boost with protein powders that you are already using. You can also sprinkle the seeds as a topping on yogurt, salads, or cereal for a satisfying snack! Our Organic Chia Seeds also make a great egg replacement. Just mix 1 tbs. of chia seeds with 3 tbs. of water and let it sit for 5 minutes. Then use as an egg substitute in your favorite recipes. These Organic Chia Seeds are gluten-free, vegan, nut-free, raw, low-carb, non-GMO, and paleo-friendly, making them the perfect powerhouse for your pantry. BetterBody Foods is determined to bring you quality products that are better for your body but that don’t make you sacrifice the flavors that you enjoy. Find food that you’ll love to love with our 2 lbs. bulk container of Organic Chia Seeds!
- NUTRIENT POWER: This omega powerhouse is full of other useful nutrients that will help men and women live a better life. In every serving of our chia seeds, you’ll find many nutrients, including omega-3, and fiber, making it a great bonus to any protein shake or juice. Because it is flavor neutral, you can add it to drinks and shakes of all flavors without them clashing.
- SIMPLY ORGANIC: Our Organic Chia Seeds are gluten-free, nut-free, low-carb, non-GMO, making them a great addition to your pantry, no matter your dietary restrictions. Whether you’re vegan, vegetarian, eating Keto or Paleo, or following another strict food regiment, you can easily incorporate this nutritious seed into your diet.
- WITH OMEGA-3 & MORE: Chia seeds are loaded with 5350mg of omega-3, 10g of fiber, which is 7% of the DV recommended amount for fiber! In the ancient Mayan language, the word “chia” meant strength, so the name speaks for itself. Our Organic Chia Seeds can also be used as an egg replacement in any meal! Simply mix 1 tbs. of chia seeds with 3 tbs. of water and let sit for 5 minutes.
- FLAVOR NEUTRAL FAVORITE: Chia seeds are a kitchen essential that many people don’t know about. You can add chia seeds to just about any food without having to worry about it upsetting the flavor of your dish. Because they are tasteless, you can use chia seeds to add texture to your food without drowning out the original flavor of your dish.
- BLEND, BAKE, OR SHAKE: When it comes to the uses for our chia seeds, the possibilities are endless! Mix into baked goods like bread and muffins to add a little added crunch of protein and fiber. You can also sprinkle the seeds as a topping on some yogurt, pudding, salads, oatmeal, granola, or cereal for a satisfying snack!
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.