HP Papers is a premium line of uncoated printing paper optimized to provide superior print paper performance when used with HP hardware and supplies and in all other makes and models of printing and copying equipment. Launched in 1996, HP Papers are manufactured and marketed exclusively worldwide in over 75 countries by International Paper, a globally recognized leader in paper products, under license from the Hewlett-Packard Company. With a diverse range of products designed to support a wide range of print applications, from everyday copies to full-color presentations, you can be assured of consistent, high-quality print performance every time. HP Copy&Print20 Paper is a 20 lb, super smooth economical and multipurpose paper for everyday printing at home, at school and in the office. HP Copy&Print20 offers HP quality and reliability at a great value. Its ultra white shade (92 bright, 155 whiteness) and ColorLok Technology provides brighter colors and bolder blacks for reports, school work and all general printing needs. HP Copy&Print20 printer paper is available in 8.5 x 11 letter size paper.
- MADE IN USA - HP Papers is sourced from renewable forest resources and has achieved production with 0% deforestation in North America. See images
- OPTIMIZED FOR HP TECHNOLOGY - All HP Papers provide premium performance on HP equipment, as well as on all other printer and copier equipment. 100% satisfaction guaranteed. See images.
- PERFECT EVERYDAY OFFICE PAPER - Superior quality, reliability, and dependability for high-volume printing at home, at school and in the office. Perfect for everyday black and white printing.
- CERTIFIED SUSTAINABLE - HP Copy&Print20 20lb printer paper is Forest Stewardship Council (FSC) certified and contributes toward satisfying credit MR1 under LEED (Leadership in Energy and Environmental Design). See images.
- COLORLOK TECHNOLOGY PRINTING PAPER - Colorlok technology provides more vivid colors, bolder blacks and faster drying. See images.
- ACID FREE PAPER – HP Copy&Print20 print and copy paper prevents yellowing over time to ensure a long-lasting appearance for added archival quality.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.