Erythritol, a main ingredient in this Lakanto Monkfruit blend, is known to have side effects for some people, particularly when consumed in excessive amounts. While Erythritol side effects are rare, they may include diarrhea, stomach cramps/discomfort, headache, and bloating. In extremely rare cases, the use of Erythritol can cause an allergic reaction in the form of hives. The good news is that the use of Monk Fruit in this product significantly reduces the quantity of Erythritol necessary to replace sugar in your cooking and baking! However, because of the presence of Erythritol, we recommend that Lakanto Monkfruit Sweetener be tried in small doses at first in order to screen out the potential of any negative reaction.
- Dissolves effortlessly, retains moisture, can control cookie spread, and provides better browning for your desserts
- Contains zero net carbs, zero calories, and is zero-glycemic; Perfect for baking cookies, cakes, and other sweet, sugar-free treats
- Matches the sweetness of sugar; Fill your kitchen with a healthy cup-for-cup replacement for ordinary baking and cooking ingredients
- Works with ketogenic, diabetic, candida, paleo, vegan, low-carb, low-sugar, non-GMO, and all-natural diets
- Mix of monk fruit extract and erythritol with tapioca fiber, chicory root inulin, and cellulose gum to bring your baking to a whole new level
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.