Keeping kids protected against sun damage at the beach or the pool is easy with Neutrogena Wet Skin Kids Sunscreen Spray with Broad Spectrum SPF 70+. Made for active kids, this convenient water-resistant sunscreen spray-on formula is specially designed to work with wet skin. It instantly cuts through water, creating a Broad Spectrum protection with every application. Formulated with Helioplex Technology, it offers superior broad spectrum protection from aging UVA rays and burning UVB rays This dermatologist-tested children's sunscreen is hypoallergenic, oil-free, and PABA-free.
- 5-ounce can of kids' sunscreen spray with Broad Spectrum SPF 70+ for water-resistant sun protection from harmful UVA and UVB rays
- Made for active kids, this water-resistant sunscreen spray is specially designed for wet skin and can be used at the pool or the ocean, for sun protection that lasts up to 80 minutes
- Dermatologist-tested kids' sunscreen spray features a gentle formula that is hypoallergenic, non-comedogenic and PABA-free, making it suitable for all skin types
- Formulated with Helioplex technology, this children's sunscreen provides superior broad spectrum protection from aging UVA rays and burning UVB rays and can be used on both wet and dry skin
- Once applied to skin, Neutrogena Wet Skin Kids Oil-free Sunscreen Spray forms a breathable protective layer that visibly repels water and helps prevent sunburn
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.